March 20, 2018
Last week you visited the Pyrénées-Orientales department in the south of France, popularly known as Catalunya Nord. Its lands witnessed the arrival of thousands of refugees who escaped from the Civil War in winter 1939.
Write down all the activities we did during the days we spent there. Use a Keynote and describe all the activities in chronological making sure to include the following information:
- Name of activity
- Date and time
- Brief description of the activity
- Objectives of the activity
- What did you learn?
- Use pictures
- Group reflection on the activity
Let’s finish this all up! Add the next activities to your LEARNING FOLDER. Present them under the title “Exile and Memory”. Stay at the Entorn d’Aprenentatge del Canigó.
- Route to Sant Miquel de Cuixà. The Monastery page 7. EdA dossier
- Maternity of Elna. Page 10 reflection. EdA dossier
- Route to Sant Martí del Canigó. Page 13 outline. EdA dossier
- Route to Sant Miquel del Canigó. Page 14 poem. EdA dossier